Wednesday 27 July 2011

Art & Architecture Walk, 14th July 2011

Images from art and architecture walk, which focussed on the layout, history, and development of Briggate in Leeds city centre. The walk started at the junction of Briggate and The Headrow, took in various arcades and lanes (plus a pub or three!), and ended by the railway bridge towards the lower end of the road.

These are my photos of the walk, but I know that there are many more taken by other delegates (I also have a couple more). Please contact me if you'd like more adding to the set - rachel.campbell@ntu.ac.uk

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant landmark photos. I only wish I could have been there, but I haven't yet mastered the art of being in 2 places at the same time! Such good visits to choose from.

    ReplyDelete